WHAT WE DO
||Price it right. Get the most the market will bear, but do not over price. The goal is to get as many qualified buyers as possible to view your home until it is sold.|
||We provide “Seller Net Sheets” showing what you can expect to net from the sale of your home.|
||Expose the home to potential buyers through a combination of multiple listing, signage, internet, media, open houses. See plan below.|
||Help you determine how your home will show best.|
|In Home Brochures
||Make your home easy to remember to buyers who have seen it.|
|Keep You Informed
||We provide weekly verbal reports. We provide bi-weekly written reports which include: Marketing Report, Home Showing Report, Open House Report and Feedback Reports. Each agent who shows your home will receive an email requesting comments on your home. These comments will be relayed to you. |
||Make sure the potential buyer has the ability to buy your home.|
||Help you reach a purchase contract with terms that are favorable to and protective of you.|
|Timely Removal of Contingencies
||Make sure that all contingencies are removed according to the terms of the contract.|
|Close The Sale
||Help you choose a qualified closing attorney and follow up on all issues to facilitate a smooth and timely closing.|
|Follow Up After The Sale
|We are committed to offer the highest standards of professional service to our customers. To assure that your property is marketed properly and fully and to obtain the highest possible market value, we will use a combination of the following strategies and media:
We will prepare and explain the listing agreement and assist you in filling out the appropriate and required
disclosures. We will offer suggestions on repairs and improvements to help your home show as well as possible.
We take high quality pictures with a top quality digital camera. The camera has 2 interchangeable lenses to take very close up pictures and wide angle pictures. This gives the best possible exposure of your home on all web sites on which we place your home and in the Middle Tennessee Regional MLS.
Photo Virtual Tour
When the size of the listing dictates, we will hire a professional company to produce a photo virtual tour of your home including a drone flyover video.
Multiple Listing Service
Your home will be immediately entered into the Middle Tennessee Regional Multiple Listing Service providing exposure to over five thousand agents in the greater Nashville area. This service is a Realtors single greatest ongoing resource for specific details about your home. From this site there will be a link to www.hayshomes.com and the Photo Virtual Tour of your home. We will also place 30 high quality pictures in MLS. We also load your Residential Property Disclosure, Lead Paint Disclosure, a property plat into MLS. These pictures and documents as well as the virtual tour can be viewed by all potential buyers.
A valuable tool in the marketing process, often taken for granted, is the real estate sign placed in the front yard. Our signs are compact but include contact numbers and web site address. We have a SeeNSide Hang On to direct viewers to the Virtual Brochure site on their mobile devices so they can view descriptions and photos on line.
Current studies show that over 95% of home buyers and sellers search for homes on the internet. We make extensive use of the internet starting with our personal, high quality web site www.hayshomes.com. This site contains information about us and all of the homes we list. Your home will also be displayed on the Realtors web site www.realtor.com. We syndicate through two site data generators to make sure our listings are featured on all real estate web sites.
We focus all of our advertising on internet sites that display your home for sale. Your home will be listed on all available real estate web sites.
A full color digital photocard is emailed to our personal database.
In Home Brochure
Since virtually all potential buyers have access to Realtracs, the MLS database, where pictures, virtual tours, descriptions and disclosures are available and in our efforts to be truly paperless we do not produce in home brochures. We do have the templates and will produce in home brochures on request.
Our reputation and working relationship with our fellow Realtors is a source of pride. This ongoing relationship assures the execution of a successful marketing plan and a smooth closing process for your home.
A highly visible means of exposing your home to a large number of prospective buyers in a short time frame. If you are getting sufficient showings there is no need for an open house, but if showings lag then the open house is a good way to get people into your home.
Showing The Property
Your home will be shown by appointment. Generally, making it as easy as possible for other agents who may want to show your home to their clients is best. For this purpose an MLS lock box can be placed at your home for other agents to access with electronic keypads. Other agents will call the appointment center to schedule an appointment and you will be called to confirm these appointments. The decision to have an MLS lock box placed at your home is yours. If you prefer we can be present for all showings.
Weekly Verbal Updates
We will call you weekly to update you on feedback from recent showings and inform you of any changing market conditions.
Bi-Weekly Marketing Reports
Every two weeks we will send you written updates regarding the marketing and showing of your home:
Marketing Report - showing the media in which your home was advertised.
Showing Log - who showed your home, the date and time and telephone
Open House Log - a report on any open houses held
Feedback Reports - written comments from those who have seen your home
Offer To Closing
We will: Qualify all buyers to make sure they have the proper financing; Present and negotiate all offers to help you reach a purchase contract with terms that are favorable to and protective of you; See that all contingencies are addressed and removed according to the terms of the contract; Help you choose a qualified closing attorney, attend the closing, review the closing statement, follow up on all issues to facilitate a smooth and timely closing. Andrea Forte, our closing coordinator will follow up on all details to make sure that there are no surprises and that the closing goes smoothly.
WHY SHOULD YOU USE THE HAYS TEAM?
Any licensed Real Estate agent who is a member of the Regional Multiple Listing Service can put a sign in your yard and enter the listing in MLS. But that is only a small part of the marketing and sales process. Below are the reasons why you should use The Hays Team to sell your home:
- We are full time residential real estate professionals. Most residential real estate agents work in the business only part time.
- We have a business backgrounds, not just real estate. Mike's background includes over twenty years in financial, organizational and marketing business management. With this comes a work ethic that dictates availability whenever business requires. Listing the property and fielding offers is only the beginning. The real difficulty comes during and after the contract negotiations. Our experience with advertising, marketing, sales, finance and legal issues help us sell your property quickly and anticipate potential problem areas. Most real estate agents have no business experience.
- We work weekends and evenings to serve our clients better. Believe it or not, many real estate agents do not work weekends or evenings.
- We are proud to always be on the cutting edge of computer technology. We have access to our database and the Multiple Listing Service at home, in the office or on the road. We use our contact management system extensively which assures that we follow up religiously, make all necessary calls and accomplish all important tasks. We communicate with technologically savvy buyers and sellers through the internet by extensive use of e-mail. All of our forms are server based accessible from any computer and can be filled out and emailed in PDF format to our buyers and sellers.
- We return all calls promptly. Our mobile phones are nationwide. Usually you can expect a callback within a few minutes. Test us and then test others.
- Our company has an appointment center open extended hours throughout the week and weekend for prompt scheduling of appointments and other assistance. Many companies do not offer this service making it more difficult for people to schedule appointments.
- We follow up diligently and handle all of the details of the listing, showings, sale, closing and any backend issues. Our past customers will attest to our thoroughness.